Thursday, July 17, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Well this last month has been a busy one. I did not get to post pictures to my blog for a while so I did a slide show for them instead.
This last week me and Ryan were able to go on a back packing trip to Havaseu reservation and it was amazing. It was an 8 1/2 mile hike in and out of the canyon,and they have a campground where you can stay and swim in the beautiful waterfalls. We went with Ryans good friend Lane and his dad, and the scouts from his ward. You are able to camp right on the river and we hiked and swam everyday. Big thank you to Grandma and Grandpa Purdy who watched Clayton for us so we were able to go. Below are the pictures of the waterfalls and other fun stuff there.

4 comments:

The Christensen's said...

holy crap you are brave flaunting your bod all over the internet! It looks absolutely beautiful!! If and when you go next time I wanna be invited!! I am not near the climber girl that you are but dang that looks like a good time!

The Christensen's said...

TAG YOUR IT..get the instructions off of my blog

malibumoons said...

Hey Steph! It's Sarah. Okay, so I totally misplaced your email address and so I haven't been able to invite you to my blog, but email it to me and then I will. My email is moon88sar@gmail.com. And you do look totally hot. Looks like a blast! Isn't family the best. Love being able to trust them to watch the kid eh? That's what I hate about living so far away. It's just not the same with friends. You and Ryan look way happy and I am so glad i got to see you. See at Christmas time! Email me soon...
Sarah Moon (huebner)

Heather said...

its kind of nice when things a busy it make time go fast but at the same it not!!! hope things are well!!!! lots of fun to see your pictures!!! You have a cute little family!!!