Thursday, July 24, 2014

Tuesday!

 On Tuesday we went back down town to the Pacific Science Center.  The kids loved it. It is huge I had no idea how big it was.  We will be going back to this place because we did not get to see it all and we were there for about 5 hrs. 

 I can't remember what the red disc is called but you talk into it and there is another one on the other side of the room and you can whisper to each other.  And then there is the giant table that you can sit at.
 Then we got to watch a 3D movie on lemurs.  It was a really cute movie.  And really fun to get to see in 3D.

 They also had robotic dinosaurs.  Clayton thought that was pretty awesome.  They got to play with one and make it move.  Brody thought the dinosaurs were real and it took me some convincing to get him to stand here for the picture. 

 Then they got to sit in a space shuttle and touch all the buttons they could possibly imagine.
 At the end of the day we found the bug house.  The kids were so sad that we did not get to hang out there for longer.  They also had a butterfly house, I did not take my camera in there and I was so sad that I didn't.  That was one of Brody's favorites.  I could not get him to leave, everyone was waiting for us and he kept finding more butterflies to watch.
Not the adults favorite day, but the kids loved it.

No comments: